- FlowJo Portal Authentication is now available, enabling named-user subscription (i.e. username/password).
- Includes a new and enhanced computing engine, for improved performance.
- Drag and drop merging of CSV parameters into data matrices now supported.
- FlowJo is now fully GDPR compliant.
- When saving an ACS file from a FlowJo Envoy based workspace, the default location prompt is a temporary cache folder, which will be deleted when FlowJo is closed!
- Workaround: Save FlowJo Envoy based workspace ACS files to a known, stable local directory.
- Artifacts from plugins such as tSNE are now included in ACS workspace files, so that the parameters derived there won’t be lost upon saving.
For more about features and a list of known issues, see the exhaustive release notes.