- New tSNE Platform now offers super high performance dimensionality reduction.
- For tSNE mappings in the latest release, parameters should not be scaled using log or lin transformations. We generally recommend using Biex transformations for those parameters. Log and lin transformed parameters can lead to over-clustering within the tSNE embedded space.
- Security protocols that change SSL certificates will interfere with authentication of FlowJo via FlowJo Portal licensing method. Contact your local IT personnel and/or firstname.lastname@example.org to troubleshoot issues with Portal authentication.
- Changes in scaling within FlowJo v10.5+ relative to previous versions can cause inconsistencies in analyses. Workaround: Start analyses in FlowJo v10.5 fresh, otherwise check gates and transforms carefully when updating, and keep a backup revision of converted workspaces.
- Zero event data files are not supported, and should be removed from legacy analyses to avoid downstream issues.
- Yeti and SE5 data scaling.
- R based plugins can now deal with space characters in workspace file paths.
For more about features and a list of known issues, see the exhaustive release notes.