- We are happy to announce that the Proliferation Platform is here!
- We have revised the Logicle Transform implementation. Existing workspaces with gates using this transform may need to be adjusted.
- Because FlowJo® now uses Java 8, we no longer support Mac OS 10.6.8 (because it does not support Java 8).
- Proliferation Platform: FlowJo now supports Proliferation.
- Revised Logicle Transform implementation to synchronize the user interface and the correct display ranges.
- Java 8: FlowJo now uses Java 8, which brings a number of security and reliability improvements. This capability is now is distributed with the FlowJo install on both Windows and Mac.
- Mac OS Sierra (10.12): This OS is now fully supported.
- Issue with zero event population boolean gate, and NOT of OR gate issue.
- The FlowJo EULA has been updated.
- The Cell Ontology plugin has been improved in its ability to contact the Cell Ontology database.
- FlowJo 10.3 now runs on the latest MacBook Pro computers. (The models that include the Touch Bar.)
- FlowJo no longer supports Mac OS 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) due to its inability to properly run Java 8.
- FlowJo no longer contains the 3D Viewer platform due to Java 8 compatibility issues.
For more about features and a list of known issues, see the exhaustive release notes.