FlowJo has several analysis platforms that provide capabilities beyond the gating and statistics used for most simple data analysis.
Workspaces and Demo Data are provided for several of FlowJo’s platforms so that you can try out these features yourself . In addition, we have several short Tech Notes that give step-by-step instructions for FlowJo platforms and features.
- Boolean Gates: Combine data from existing subpopulations into a gate with your choice of Boolean properties: And, Or, And Not, Or Not.
- Cell Cycle Analysis: The Cell Cycle platform provides a model-based approach to analysing DNA/Cell cycle data.
- Compensation: The compensation platform allows for post-acquisition compensation using the traditional approach, spectral compensation, or either one ameliorated with AutoSpill.
- Derived Parameters: Derived parameters create a new parameter from any existing parameters in the data file. Example use cases include a ratio of two parameters, the difference between two parameters, or scaling a parameter.
- Movies: The Movie platform allows you to view your data dynamically. Generate graphs as a function of time or any third parameter. This unique visualization lets you uncover subtle relationships in your data that would be impossible to see otherwise.
- Plate Editor: The Plate Editor Tool allows you to add metadata to annotate FCS files and visualize data from your plate-based assays.
- Kinetics: The Kinetics platform is used to create models of changes in an individual sample across the collection time.
- Proliferation: The Proliferation platform allows users to quantify many different common types of proliferation assays which look at cell division over time.
- Population Comparison: The Population Comparison platform is a tool used to assess statistical differences in populations between files.