FlowJo offers a number of advanced features for automating analyses as well as utilities for editing and creating your own FCS files.
- You can save your FCS files and workspace as an Archival Cytometry Standard container which compresses all files into s single file similar to a compressed .zip file.
- You may automate your repeated analyses, by creating a template which contains the groups, gates, and statistics without the associated FCS files for re-use.
- This template can be referenced in command line, which is the way to use FlowJo without human intervention.
- The Script Editor is under construction, but facilitates for keyword extraction and grouping as well as the ability to automate analysis gestures.
- We offer some free utilities which de-identify FCS files and allow you to create FCS files from spreadsheet data.