FlowJo offers a number of advanced features for automating analyses or facilitating analysis of more complex data.
- Archival Cytometry Standard (ACS) are container files that compress workspaces, FCS data files, and plugin outputs into a single compressed .zip file, helpful for archiving, sharing, or working with remote data storage.
- Templates are an excellent way to expedite data analysis by applying a previous analysis to new data. A template contains the groups, gates, and statistics without the associated FCS files for re-use.
- R-tools provide additional functionality for complex data analysis.
- Dimensionality reduction is a means of creating mathematically derived parameters that represent the collected parameters holistically, providing excellent visualization of high-dimensional data or clustering results.
- Command line FlowJo is a means of running FlowJo “headlessly” without human intervention.
- De-identification utility is a stand-alone tool that allows users to strip identifying information out of FCS files to preserve privacy.