- This release is NOT certified by FlowJo, LLC Quality Assurance Department.
- This release is not for production use.
- Major improvements & bug fixes from SeqGeq v1.0.1, including Plugin API feature. Initial plugins are available on The FlowJo Exchange.
- Enhanced performance
- Support for HDF5 (.h5) formatted data files
- Color mapping key for plots in layouts
- Support for Plugins
- tSNE run on subpopulations
- Dot plot overlays
- Synthetic parameter histograms
- And many others
- Some hotkeys meant to open tabs in the Workspace will generate a bug report window.
- DRP wait time warning messages are overly conservative and need recalibration.
- On a Mac, R-based plugins fail to calculate if the file paths contains a space or other special characters. Workaround: Remove spaces and special characters from file paths associated with the analysis.
- Running tSNE on a raw expression matrix is not advised. Workaround: We recommend running tSNE on principal components, after running PCA on the expression matrix of interest.
- Using “Deviation from Median” normalization on gene sets in the graph window can cause a crash on Windows. Workaround: Use another normalization, such as Geometric Mean or Median.
If you choose to test this software we greatly appreciate any feedback.