- Major improvements & bug fixes from SeqGeq v1.0.1
- Plugin API feature. Initial plugins are available on The FlowJo Exchange.
- Enhanced performance
- Support for HDF5 (.h5) formatted data files
- Color mapping key for plots in layouts
- Support for Plugins
- New and improved demo data file for Melanoma data matrix from Tirosh, et al.
- tSNE run on subpopulations
- tSNE run on raw expression matrix (not recommended), as opposed to principal components, will now produce a sensible plot
- Dot plot overlays now supported
- Synthetic parameter histograms correctly graphed
- Analyses no longer lose their associated raw data
- “Export Eigen Vectors” button from Principal Component type Dimensionality Reduction dialog is not functioning.
- Only demo data can be loaded when running SeqGeq in demo mode; i.e. concatenated data (even from demo files) cannot be loaded into SeqGeq in demo mode.
- Some hotkeys meant to open tabs in the Workspace will generate a bug report window.
- Bug reporting window does not send information to FlowJo, LLC. Workaround: Send an email to tech support for a speedy reply and troubleshooting: email@example.com
- The 24 hour authentication grace period for temporary offline access will sometimes fail to correctly activate.
- Running tSNE on a raw expression matrix is not advised. Workaround: We recommend running tSNE on principal components, after running PCA on the expression matrix of interest.
- For long x-axis names, the color mapping key can overlap this annotation. Workaround: Reduce the size of the x-axis annotation from the Graph Definition window.
- On a Mac, R-based plugins fail to calculate if the file paths contains a space or other special characters. Workaround: Remove spaces and special characters from file paths associated with the analysis.
- DRP wait time warning messages are overly conservative and need recalibration.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the SeqGeq platform we greatly appreciate any feedback.