Custom Fields enables you to collect user information to effectively sub-bill your users. Do not collect sensitive information with this feature as we do not encrypt this information in our database.
The Manage Custom Fields tool gives admins the ability to create a form that will present itself to users who are joining the group license, upon accepting their invitation (Receive invite->Create FlowJo Portal Account->Sign in to FlowJo Portal->Click “Accept Group License Invite” Banner Link-> Custom Fields Form Will Pop-up for the User to Fill-in and Complete). The tool is meant to gather data on the user for tracking a reporting purpose. The data from this tool will populate in the Active User’s page and can be exported as a CSV file by the admin. Admins can also modify/edit the user’s input from the active users’ page if the user input wrong information into the Custom Field’s form.
- Fields can be edited by the admin post user submission via the Active User’s page by clicking on the Edit icon.
*If an admin does not create Custom Fields, the form will not pop-up for the user.
- A maximum of 10 Active fields are displayed in the user form.
- Check a field as required to make it mandatory on the form.
- Change the status of a field to Inactive to remove it from the form.
- Change the status of a field to Archived to remove the column from the user’s table.
- You can preview your form after you have created it by clicking on the Preview Form button/link.