Instructions for FlowJo users once they have accepted a site license invitation or when they have purchased an individual annual subscription to FlowJo.
You must have FlowJo v10.5 or higher to sign in with FlowJo Portal. We recommend downloading the latest version available at www.flowjo.com or via the link on your FlowJo Portal account.
Once you install the latest version of FlowJo, agree to the license terms, select Use your FlowJo Portal account, then click Done. Enter your FlowJo Portal ID and password to start your analysis in FlowJo.
Users with the latest version of FlowJo already installed can sign in with FlowJo Portal via Preferences.
- With FlowJo open on your computer’s desktop, click the Preferences button on the upper right corner of the FlowJo Workspace screen.
- Click the License button in the upper right of the Preferences window.
- If there is a serial number in the Serial Number field, delete it.
- Click the FlowJo Portal Sign In button in the upper right of License Preferences.
- Enter your FlowJo Portal ID and password and you are ready to begin using FlowJo.