FlowJo v10 has expanded gating tool options to help you effectively gate your data. Isolate, divide, or group your populations for excellent annotation and analysis.
Advanced Gating Tools
- Autogating Tool: Sets a gate based on probability contours, similar to the contour data visualization.
- Quadrant Tool: Set 4 subsets for further analysis along right angles.
- Curly Quadrant Tool: Quadrant gates that account for the spectral spreading that occurs in compensated data.
- Spider Tool: New to v10, spider gate is a quadrant gate that allow you to change the angles.
Enhanced Gating tools
FlowJo v10 has other advanced gating tools to help you follow, annotate, or subdivide your populations of interest.
- Magnetic Gates: A gate that automatically moves itself to the closest area of maximum events.
- Manual Gates: Allow the user to set gates numerically by intensity or axis values.
- Boolean and Boolean Combination Gates: Create a gate with inclusion/exclusion criteria based on other gates.
- Tethered Gates: Set a gate tethered to a percentile statistic that will adjust automatically on samples.