- FlowJo icons on high resolution monitors now correctly sized.
- FACSLyric data now gets its own badge in FlowJo’s Cytometers preferences, and utilizes standard BD transformations by default.
- Fixed incorrect statistics reported for some MQD data files.
- Downsample populations no longer dropped from ACS files.
- $PnE keyword value no longer altered during export.
For more details on features in this release, and a comprehensive list of known issues visit the exhaustive release notes.
If you have any questions about this or any other FlowJo release, shoot an email to: email@example.com