FlowJo 10.0.6 was released on March 18th, 2013.
- 3D platform has received numerous bug fixes after the last refactor.
- Command line execution has received much attention to streamline execution and improve performance. Command line execution was implemented in layout-batches to increase batching speed.
- Comp Matrix Editor has received a massive overhaul, incorporating all user feedback logged since the 10.0.0 release.
- Compensation Editor has been improved and redesigned with new graphics and logic.
- ACS container has received some attention, so that opening an ACS and saving back to it works more efficiently.
- V9’s JO file reading has been improved.
- WSP file opening – much time was spent on the bug discovered in 10.0.5 where saved .wsp files were no longer openable if compensation was involved. We fixed the bug as well as opening those saved workspaces, among a pile of other fixes in this area.
- Influx, Moflo, Astrios, and other “non-Diva” formats have been worked on so their reading into FJ looks better.
- Graph window and gating have received many improvements and bug fixes, from quads to manual gating.
- Aesthetics and preferences used by graphs have been improved.
- We made another pass on “internationalization” support in FJ, splitting “language” and “country” into two different preferences.
- Layout Charting, Editing, and Iteration have all received passes improving performance and aesthetics.
- Scale for layout overlay Y axis has been worked on.
- A lot of work has gone into licensing, proxy and preferences interaction.
- Plate editor has been put back into FJ and received some overhaul. This will continue to evolve in the next releases.
- Numerous preferences were found to not work or be unclear. These were fixed.
- Refresh issues were fixed where various windows would not repaint with new information.
- Many keyboard shortcuts were fixed.
- Table editor has received a pass of 26 minor bug fixes, ranging from default output to time series.
- Workspace window operation has been streamlined for performance and robustness with 38 minor fixes.
- New documentation website. Check it out! http:///
- Command line batching is now an option in the layout editor (faster).
- Population comparison, kinetics and plate editor platforms are back.
- FlowJo diagnostic tool (Windows only for now) — helps diagnose and report properties which are difficult to look up manually.
- Batch to animation does not work on OSX computers.
- For Serial Number users – License Screen doesn’t enable the “Done” button until you click the “Use serial number” button.
- Linux version won’t ship at the same time as Win/OSX, but we are working on it.