- User interface on HDPI displays now correctly sized at install time.
- Fixed incorrect statistics generated from certain MQD data files.
- Fixed issue of Downsample populations being dropped from ACS files.
- Corrected $PnE keyword value changes occurring during export.
- FACSLyric data now utilizes standard BD transformations by default.
- Authentication 24-hour offline grace period (for FlowJo Site License serial number users) will not become active correctly.
- Browser for saving an analysis as an ACS file only illustrates folders, not files.
- Double clicking on an ACS file will open FlowJo but no the workspace itself. Workaround: Load the ACS file by dragging and dropping it into an open FlowJo workspace, or by going through the File tab / Open dialog.
- Export population dialog’s #Events to include option is grayed out. Workaround: Use the DownSample plugin to reduce the number of events utilized in a given population.
- FlowJo v10.3+ incompatible with Mac OSX 10.8 and previous.
- FlowJo does not allow users to replace numbers from a keyword value series with text once edits to the Rules section of the Numerical Keys tab have been made. Workaround: Use the Tab key on your keyboard to traverse to the correct field for keyword entry.
- Scrolling continuously to the end of a population name within the naming dialog can throw an error.
- Proliferation nodes applied to a group will not have the same functionality compared to group owned gates, i.e. proliferation nodes applied to synchronized groups will not adjust automatically when one node is altered, and the color/font-style of proliferation nodes will not match their group.
- Options to “Show Grid” and “Use Large Dots” are not functional in color mapped plots.
- Color mapping is always normalized to the population being viewed.
FlowJo Envoy Browser
- Workspaces containing FlowJo Envoy data won’t open correctly in older releases. Workaround: Update FlowJo to v10.4+ if you need to access analyses associated with FlowJo Envoy data.
- Clicking “No” to replace a file in FlowJo Envoy workflow will close the browser.
- Error when opening workspaces associated with a different FlowJo Envoy region, than the one currently being used. Workaround: Only access workspaces associated with your current FlowJo Envoy environment.
- Non-standard characters can bet entered as file or workspace names (including spaces and plus signs), which can cause problems downstream. Workaround: Make sure to use only standard alpha-numeric characters for data and analyses file naming.
Layout & Table Editors
- Closing and re-opening the layouts dialog disables keyboard shortcuts.
- Header icons will not transfer from machine to machine when sharing workspaces.
- Batching layouts with NxN plots can cause corruption in workspaces. Workaround: Create NxN plots after batching.
- Quad gates aren’t illustrated in ancestry plots.
- Batched text boxes cannot be edited.
- Alignment tools sometimes gray out even when multiple items are selected. Workaround: Zoom in or out and they will refresh.
- The plate editor will not always succeed in applying keywords from file to samples.
- R based plugins won’t function when files or file paths include spaces or special characters. Workaround: Remove spaces and special characters from data files and file paths.