Output preferences allow you to change the default setting for graph visualizations, output from table and layout editors, and export/saving.
- Graphs: Set default graph type and display options in the graph window.
- Tables: Set behavior of new tables, formatting and include standard header and footer elements in printing.
- Layouts: Choose iteration/batch operation and image type defaults.
- Annotation: Set annotation information defaults and legend colors.
- File Formats: Choose output formats for graphs, layouts, tables, data export and repository settings.