Text to FCS (Txt2FCS)
Back to Utilities HQ
Text To FCS is a utility plugin that ships with FlowJo to allow dragging of CSV and Image files directly into FlowJo. Since it is included in FlowJo no additional download or installation is necessary.
- CSV files support a header row with parameter names followed by numerical-only cells. The range for the parameters will be automatically determined. Floating point values are supported. Values must be comma separated.
- IMG files supported are basic 24bbp bitmaps – JPG, PNG, GIF etc.
How to use:
- Drag files from file system to a FlowJo workspace (“Drag Samples Here”.) FlowJo will convert the data from the original format to binary FCS data.
- Small samples will be automatically added, but larger files may have to be dragged in after the conversion step.
– floating point support
– basic image filetypes support (GIF/PNG/JPG)
– Added commas to byteorder value (1,2,3,4 vs 1234)
– standardized keyword names to match FCS3.0 spec
– fixed minor bugs with parsing text files
– improved handling of unexpected negative numbers (by replacing them with value specified in “offset”).