A study is an optional grouping of workflows. Create studies within projects if you need additional categories to group workflows within projects. Studies can only contain workflows.
To create a study:
- In Explore view or Workflow Detail view, select the project you want to contain the study.
- From Workflow Filter view or Explore view, click the Action button.
The Action menu appears.
- In the Action menu, click New.
The New dialog box appears.
- Click the drop-down menu, and select Study.
- In the Name field, type a name for the study.
Study names cannot contain the following characters: ^ / : * ? ” < > \ |.
Because this name will appear in other contexts, such as in notifications, study names should be unique and descriptive.
- In the Description field, type a description for the study.
- Click Save.
FlowJo Envoy creates the study. The study is now available from all FlowJo Envoy views.
- If you want to create another study in this project, repeat steps 1 through 7.
- Click the Cancel button to close the New dialog box.
To learn more about FlowJo Envoy’s data hierarchy, see Data Structure.