A project is an organizational unit within FlowJo Envoy. All workflows must be part of a project.
To create a project:
- In Workflow Filter view or Explore view, click the Action button.
The Action menu appears.
- In the Action menu, click New.
- The New dialog box appears.
- Click the drop-down menu, and select Project.
- In the Name field, type a name for the project.
Project names cannot contain the following characters: ^ / : * ? ” < > \ |.
Because this name will appear in other contexts, such as in notifications, project names should be unique and descriptive.
- In the Description field, type a description for the project.
- Click Save to create the project.
FlowJo Envoy creates the project. The project is now available from all FlowJo Envoy views.
- If you want to create another project, repeat steps 1 through 7.
- Click Cancel to close the New dialog box.
To learn more about FlowJo Envoy’s data hierarchy, see Data Structure.