- FlowJo Envoy integration now allows for seamless access to data in FlowJo Envoy workflows.
- Hotly anticipated color mapping within the graph window, to illustrate a third parameter there is now available.
- Spillover spreading matrix (SSM) now available in the Compensation Editor.
- When saving an ACS file from a FlowJo Envoy based workspace, the default location prompt is a temporary cache folder, which will be deleted when FlowJo is closed!
- Workaround: Save FlowJo Envoy based workspace ACS files to a known, stable local directory.
- Keywords now import into text-boxes in the Layout Editor.
For more about features and a list of known issues, see the exhaustive release notes.